Dealing with a Gas Leak Safely in Perth
Keeping on top of any plumbing and heating problems in your home will help keep your family safe – and can save you money as well. This is especially true of spotting a gas leak in your home. As leading Perth plumbers and gasfitters, A. Able Plumbing, Gas & Hot Water are experts in the field.
Certainly we are recent times’ most called experts of sewer leak detection in Perth, but yet we recommend a few doable leak detection checks.
- Notice if there is any water protrusion from under slab or ground.
- Hear out if there is any noise of water running in the walls.
- Feel if there are any hot spots on the grounds.
- Check if the water meter is constantly moving or not.
We at A. Able Plumbing, Gas & Hot Water have grown up with highly qualified sewer line repair and replacement experts, who easily detect any leaks below the slab with the help of electronic listening line tracing equipment. We have always been one step ahead of others and this time we are advanced with modern sewer leak detection equipment.
With any natural gas leaks, safety is paramount. Here are the A. Able Plumbing, Gas & Hot Water top tips for dealing with gas leak detection in your home or business.
- The first sign of a gas leak is often a distinctive smell like rotten eggs coming from gas pipes or gas appliances, along with a hissing or whistling sound near gas appliances.
- You can check by turning off your household gas appliances and checking the gas meter.
- If the gas meter still rising, chances are you have a gas leak.
- Stay calm and don’t use electrical appliances or naked flames
- Move to a safe location. From there, call A. Able Plumbing, Gas & Hot Water on 1800 1800 58.
Perth plumbing and gas experts A. Able Plumbing, Gas & Hot Water have specialist gas leak detecting equipment which enable our qualified gasfitters to have your gas leak secured in no time. So remember – call us and get your gas leak fixed quickly and safely.